Living area: 117 sqm
Beds: 6 + 2 extra beds
Beautifully situated well equipped spacious timber house with very high standard, built in 2012-2013. On two sides of the house there are terraces partly under roof.
Per Ols is fit for living during the winter, 117 m², in the countryside with an unobstructed view over fields the lake. 6-7 beds + 2 extra beds. There is also a small house but not for living in winter.
• Living-room with stove, TV, and a spacious dining-room
• Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, stove, micro and dish washing machine
• Extra entrance with washing machine and tumbler dryer
• Two bedrooms with two beds each and the third bedroom with space for two adults and one child.
• Sauna and two shower rooms with WC
• Summer house with two beds
• Big terraces of which two under roof with garden furniture and grill
• Good mobile connection
• 300 m to the beach
• Good fishing possibilities ( a rowing boat and fishing card is free)
• You can rent an electric motor to the boat
• You can rent bikes and a Canadian canoe
• You can rent sheets and towels
• Smoking or domestic animals are not allowed.
You can rent the houses weekly or day by day during low seasons
High season The blacksmith´s week 23 – 35 4 000 SEK per week Low season The blacksmith´s week 36 – 22 2 500 SEK per week 600 SEK per day
High season Per Ols week 23 - 35 8 900 SEK per week Low season Per Ols week 36 - 22 5 900 SEK per week 900 SEK per day
In winter we take an extra fee of 300 SEK per week for electricity.
Booking directly : Klas Gustafsson 0046 70 580 43 10; Margareta Gustafsson 0046 70 278 40 52
or info @uddnasgard.se or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow R50 from Örebro northwards ca 66 km passing Lindesberg, Guldsmedshyttan and Storå.
Ca 10 km north of Storå, immediately after the bridge, turn right to Ramsberg and Löa Hytta
Drive ca 1.5 km passing Anna´s Café, Löa school and Löa Hytta.
After Löa Hytta there are fields on both sides of the road. Then there are red villas on both sides.
Turn right opposite the first villa. There are “30” sign posts. Follow the small road passing a red villa and a red farm. 50 m downhill choose the right road. Follow it further downhill towards two yellow houses = Uddnäs farm
To get to the blacksmith´s turn left and drive between the barns down to the lake.
To get to Per Ols turn right and drive behind the yellow houses another 200 m.
Shop: 12 km
Pharmacy: 15 km
Swimming: 300 m
Banking: 15 km
Bus Stop: 2 km
Boat Rental: included with fishing liscense
Bicycle Rental: 0 km
Soccer field: 1,5 km
Golf: 15 km
Restaurant: 2 km
Public Pool: 25 km
Lake: 150 m
Forest: 500 m
Slalom slope: 18 km
Liquor Store: 15 km
Tennis: 3 km
Prices and availability dates
|L||Low season: 5900 SEK/Week, 900 SEK/Day|
|H||High season: 9800 SEK/Week|
Arrival and departure day: Saturday
Östra Löa 637
714 94 Kopparberg
Mobile: +46 70-5804310
Pets not allowed
Network coverage for mobile phone
Terrace with furniture
From the same advertiser
» The Blacksmith´s: 2 + 2 Beds
» Cosy Hat-cottage in rural surroundings: 6 Beds
» For rent weekly & weekends: 7 Beds
» Soltorp - in the edge of a wood: 6 Beds
» Wing building on farm: 11 + 2 Beds