Cottages in Sweden
 



Idyllic small cottage by lake


Cottage, Sexdrega, Ryasjö, Västergötland

AnnonsID 14278

Living area: 30 sqm
Rooms: 2
Beds: 4



Description
Beautifully located cottage close to Sexdrega-Svenljunga. 

 Right by the water you find this newly built cottage since 2012. For those wanting to leave stress and pressure and have all amenities, this cottage is the right choice. Here you may peace with the lake and the nature next to you. Take a swim before breakfast during summer or go and pick mushrooms and then enjoy the open fireplace and gaze out over the lake.
The cottage is 30 sqm and contains 2 rooms and kitchen. The bedroom has two beds or you may put them together to a double bed, and also 2 more spaces in the sofa bed in the living room. In the kitchen you have most amenities for cooking such as micro, fridge and freezer, stove and more. You also have a washing machine. Internet with fiber and also a lot of tv-channels. German channel ZDF.
Air-condtitioning.
The bathroom is fully tiled with floor heating and shower.
Large newly built deck and a pavilion in the garden.
Summer furniture and barbeque.
4000 sqm site.
By the lake you have a pier, chairs and table.
Boat and canoe available, and fishing is allowed in the lake.
There are in total 4 beds in the cottage. 2 beds in the bedroom and 2 on the sofa bed.
Included in the rent is electricity, heating and water.
The rent is always paid in advance!
There are pillows, duvets and matresses. Bed linen is brought by the tenant.
The tenant does the final cleaning or pays 500 sek for cleaning.
The rental time is from 3 p.m. arrival until 11 a.m. departure.
Payment: 25% 10 days after booking, the rest 75% is payed 1 month before arrival.
If you book 30 days before arrival or less you pay the whole cost upon booking.
When booking late there may be an agreed discount.
On the site next to this cottage is another larger cottage for rent. This is perfect for larger groups needing two cottages or for two families. The larger cottage has a separate ad: Id 14277 Stugnet.
Price for booking per night is 1000 sek.



Directions
The adress is Roasjövägen, 512 91 Sexdrega, Sjötomten 3:1. 2 km from the village Sexdrega. The cottage lies just by the lake Ryasjö. You may take bus to Sexdrega and get picked up by us to the cottage. You may find the cottage on google maps but its a bit hard to find, since the houses dont have numbers.



Close by
Shop: 2-3 km small grocery store in Sexdrega, 9 km large store in Svenljunga
Pharmacy: 9 km in Svenljunga
Swimming: 50 meters, see pictures
Banking: 9 km in Svenljunga
Bus Stop: 2-3 km in Sexdrega
Boat Rental: Rowboat by the lake
Fishing: Fishing allowed in the lake
Soccer field: 2-3 km in Sexdrega
Golf: several kilometers
Canoe rental: canoe by the lake
Playground: 2-3 km, large playground in Sexdrega
Nearest neighbor: 50-100 m, in total 5 houses by the lake
Restaurant: 9 km in Svenljunga
Horse Riding: horse and wagon, must be booked upon payment
Public Pool: 9 km in Svenljunga
Lake: 60 m, see pictures
Forest: around the corner
Beach: beach 60 m, see pictures
Liquor Store: 9 km in Svenljunga
Tennis: 2-3 km in Sexdrega
Hiking trails: around the corner



Prices and availability dates
LPrice: 4600 SEK/Week, 1000 SEK/Day


Arrival and departure day: Saturday


Available Weeks:

2018 2019
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX2223242526
27XXXXX33343536X3839
40414243444546474849505152



Contact
Helena Hessle
Hyltebergsvägen 2
433 31 Partille
Mobile: +46 70-6778215




Booking Enquiry


 
Name:   
Phone:   
Email:   
Message:   
 



 










Facilities:
Allergy safe
Electricity included
Pets are welcome
No smoking
Separate bedrooms
TV


Bath/toilet:
WC
Shower


Cooking:
Cooking facilities
Microwave
Freezer
Refrigerator


Laundry facilities:
Washing machine


Other:
Network coverage for mobile phone


Outdoor:
Porch
Terrace with furniture
Barbecue
Garden




From the same advertiser
» Amazing cottage by lake: 6 Beds


Similar objects
» Loggcabbin 10 meters from the lake: 4 + 2 Beds
» Experience solitude in Swedish forest: 4 + 2 Beds
» Huisje in Öxabäck (gemeente Mark / Kinna: 6 Beds
» Nice fully mod. cottage, Fishing,Rafting: 9 + 2 Beds


Map


Ad uppdated: 2018-05-01 21:16:30

Stugnet.com . 585 93 Linköping .