Living area: 93 sqm
Beds: 4 + 2 extra beds
Situated in a lush and wonderful south- facing location in the stunning region of Hälsingland, welcome to Sunny Hill Cottage.
The 95sqm house comprises 2 spacious bedrooms, TV room, toilet with shower, and a fully equipped kitchen. One bedroom has a 180cm wide double bed, and the other 2 single beds.
The accommodation also offers:
- Toiletries and toilet paper.
- A combination of bed linen + bath towel from SEK 50/person.
- A cot for babies.
- A high chair for babies.
- TV, and DVD with plenty of movies.
- English, Japanese and Swedish books.
- Board games.
- 3 bicycles (at a cost).
- 1 skiing set for men size 43, & 1 snowboard set for women size 39 (at a cost).
- 1 cross country skiing set for men size 43, and 1 for women size 39 (at a cost).
- 1 set of men’s golf clubs & 1 set of women’s golf clubs (at a cost).
- Snow racer and sled for the little ones to have fun with.
- A 5200m² large garden.
- Outdoor furniture and barbeque.
- 15 minute walking distance to a large grocery store.
- A shop where you can buy vintage Nordic porcelain of the highest quality.
- Day trips in the surrounding area (at a cost).
- Pick up and drop off at Söderhamn’s train station (at a cost).
- Pick up and drop off at Stockholm’s Arlanda airport (at a cost).
- Great bus connections to Söderhamn and surrounding areas.
THINGS TO DO
With a countless number of lakes, as well as the coastline, there is an abundance of beautiful swimming/bathing spots.
This also makes the county of Hälsingland a true Mecca when it comes to great fishing.
Swedish forests are not dense and Hälsingland is much undulated with lots of accessible mountains, an ideal combination for hiking, and just around the corner from the guest house are tracks of various length stretching beautifully through the forest.
Rent one of our sets and enjoy these picturesque and high quality courses.
- 25 minutes by car to the golf clubs of both Söderhamn and Bollnäs.
- 50 minutes by car to the golf club of Hudiksvall.
- 60 minutes by car to the golf club of Gävle.
- 30 minutes by car to Bolleberget in the neighbouring town of Bollnäs, which boasts 5 runs, 3 lifts, and restaurant.
- 65 minutes by car to Järvsö, which boasts 20 runs, 8 lifts, 4 conveyor belts for the little ones, and numerous restaurants and cafeterias. Without a doubt a great place for families.
- 75 minutes by car to Kungsberget, which boasts 18 runs, 10 lifts, and restaurant.
- 95 minutes by car to Hassela Ski Resort, which boasts 16 runs, 7 lifts, 1 conveyor belt, and restaurant.
CROSS COUNTRY SKIING
- 10 minute walk to Bergvik’s sports ground, with 1,5 / 2,5 & 5km tracks, where the 5km track has flood lights.
- 15 minutes by car to Hällmyra in Söderhamn, which boasts top class tracks of 2,5 / 5 & 10km tracks. All have flood lights.
- Rent one of our bicycles and head out and explore the lovely countryside.
- Take your children for some fun in the snow with our sled and snow racer.
- Play outdoor tennis at Bergvik’s sports ground (10 minute walk), or indoor tennis at Hällåsen in Söderhamn (15 minute drive).
- Enjoy some bowling, miniature golf, or ping pong in central Söderhamn (15 minute drive).
- Go ice skating at Bergvik’s sports ground (10 minute walk), or at Hällåsen in Söderhamn (15 minute drive).
FUN FOR CHILDREN
- 15 minutes by car to the bath house Aquarena in central Söderhamn, which for e.g. boasts water slides, 1, 3 & 5m high trampolines, and cafeteria.
- 25 minutes by car to the play house Buspalatset in Bollnäs.
- 75 minutes by car to Furuvik just south of Gävle, a lovely day out with funfair and outdoor zoo in a very picturesque setting.
- Visit the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Decorated Farm Houses of Hälsingland. They are a unique part of Swedish history and culture, and truly breath-taking inside and out. If this is something that could be of interest to you we are more than happy to arrange visits.
- Enjoy a grand tour of the Söderhamn archipelago on the tour boat M/s Moa.
- Visit the cute village Växbo, where you find a one of a kind shop with locally produced products from the flower flax, and a restaurant serving great food in a wonderful setting (25 minutes by car).
- Visit the picturesque fishing village of Skärså, which also boasts a very popular fish restaurant with some spectacular views (30 minutes by car).
- Enjoy an exotic horse sleigh ride during winter at Tur & Ton (50 minutes by car).
- Soak up some magnificent views at Avholmsberget (60 minutes by car).
We look forward to welcoming you to Bergvik & Hälsingland.
/ Per, Mayuko, Björn & Leiya
*RATES/NIGHT: 1-2 adults SEK 700, 3 adults SEK 1050, 4 adults SEK 1400, 5 adults SEK 1750, 6 adults SEK 2100.
*Children aged 0-6: Free.
*Children aged 7-12: SEK 100/night.
*Children aged 13-18: SEK 200/night.
*REBATES: 2-3 nights 5%, 4-6 nights 10%, 7 nights or more 15%
OBS! ONLY BOOK THE NUMBER OF ADULTS REQUIRED.
Shop: 15 minute walk
Pharmacy: 10 minutes by car
Swimming: 10 minute walk
Banking: 15 minutes by car
Bus Stop: 1 minute walk
Bicycle Rental: At the premise
Fishing: 5 minute walk
Mountain: 2 hours by car
Soccer field: 8 minute walk
Golf: 25 minutes by car
Sea: 25 minutes by car
Playground: Around the corner
Cross-Country Skiing: 8 minute walk
Mini Golf: 15 minutes by car
Nearest neighbor: 30 meters away
Restaurant: 8 minute walk
Horse Riding: 15 minutes by car
Public Pool: 15 minutes by car
Lake: 5 minute walk
Forest: 2 minute walk
Archipelago: 25 minutes by car
Slalom slope: 30 minutes by car
Snowmobiling: Around the corner
Beach: 10 minute walk
Liquor Store: 15 minute walk
Tennis: 8 minute walk
Hiking trails: 5 minutes by car
Prices and availability dates
|L||Price: 4200 SEK/Week, 700 SEK/Day|
Arrival and departure day: Freely selectable
820 23 Bergvik
Mobile: +46 729870419
Pets are welcome
Network coverage for mobile phone
Terrace with furniture
» Svantes Villa: 4 + 2 Beds
» Cottage at the sea. Swim, golf, fish: 6 Beds
» Cottage at Harsa in Järvsö: 5 + 1 Beds
» Beatiful Erikshuset Hälsingland 2-14 bed: 14 + 4 Beds